Beloved PPCC readers and homies, it's that time of year again - the time when everyone goes a bit mushy in the heart and a bit consumerist in the wallet. The PPCC just wants to give a big ol' thank you for your thoughtful readership, commenting and friendship. We've learned, we've laughed, you've made the PPCC heart go dhadak-dhadak.
This year, we're gonna round up a
1. Manmohini Morey, A.R. Rahman, Yuvvraaj. God of Songs and Lord of 2008
2. Manmohini Morey, the version the PPCC uploaded
3. Manmohini Morey, the cover
4. Jisas Yu Holem Hand Blong Mi, The Choir of All Saints (Solomon Islands), The Thin Red Line. Pacific transcendetalism represent!
5. Mundeke, Afrigo Band, Mississippi Masala. Lord of Ugandan pop
6. Pass That Dutch, Missy Elliott, the movie the PPCC writes when we win the lottery. Man, someone needs to tell Missy Elliott and Anil Kapoor that they need to collaborate, as they're clearly the same person (argument soon to come in a PPCC essay near you)
7. the PPCC "unofficial trailer..." series
8. Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha, R.D. Burman, Jawani Diwani. Lord of glorious 1970s funk
9. Ek Do Teen (MADHURI!), Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Tezaab is Acid. Lord of Getting Stuck in the PPCC's Head at 3am
10. Ek Do Teen (ANIL!). Ek do TEEEEEEN... ring rang ring rang a rangaarrgghhhhh...